Now the challenge to this Race is that Depending on the class you are limited on the amount of fuel you can carry so efficiency is key to this race. The only class excluded from the amount of fuel they can carry would be Solar Power, which will be limited by the Surface area of the Panels. This will increase competition to invent higher efficient Solar Panels. Not only is efficiency key because MPG will be factored into scoring but they are timed on the amount of time it takes them to cross the finish line. Just like in other Motor Racing sports the technology invented to win these races will have practical uses in the real world.
Pic semi-related me racing across the Salt Flats
August 31st Holidays
- Christian Feast Day:
- Aidan of Lindisfarne
- Raymond Nonnatus
- Day of Solidarity and Freedom (Poland)
- Day of Our Language or Limba Noastra (Moldova)
- Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Kyrgyzstan from the Soviet Union in 1991
- Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Malaysia from the Great Britain in 1957.
- Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Trinidad and Tobago from the United Kingdom in 1962.